Do you make space in your room using a creative idea? Do you often change the setting of various accessories and furniture in the house? If this is all true, then you already have a strong relationship with the Interior Design.
Apply for B.Sc. in Interior Design & Decoration at NITTE School of Fashion & Interior Design to understand the design and decoration of rooms, buildings, offices, malls, apartments and shops. The knowledge of creative designs gained after pursuing a degree in Interior Design Bangalore helps in developing aesthetic and functional feeling of spaces.
The famous colleges for B.Sc. in Interior Designing are located in Bangalore that offer theoretical as well as practical knowledge related to visual compositions. The skills and techniques learned in this course help the students attain job oriented performance to work in various industries.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE COURSE :
The main features of pursuing B.Sc. in Interior Designing are :
- It offers conceptual knowledge related to arts, visual spaces, interiors and exteriors.
- It brings the hidden ideas of interior designing out of you, making you a leader in the same field.
- It helps you achieve the design techniques so as to make wonderful living spaces for the customers.
- It teaches the design and architecture of rooms with practical training and methodology.
- It encourages you to welcome the challenging projects of interior design.
- It builds creativity, imagination and research techniques.
- It enables you to show practical implication at internships and workshops.
OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE :
- It makes you ready to start your own firm or take up new projects.
- It allows you to understand the working of interior design industry.
- It develops the sense of choosing and arranging furniture in a room or utilizing the space.
- It helps to produce maximum ideas by using the skills learnt during the course.
- It makes you job ready so that you can deliver the best services to the customers.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY :
The scope of Interior Design is vast in Bangalore, India and even across the globe. The students build their career in this field and develop skills and creativity. As there are several job opportunities in Interior Design, you are free to work as Interior Designer, Interior Coordinator, Space Designer, Freelance Designer, Space Planner, Space Consultant, Landscape Designer, Stylist, Event Designer, Hospitality Consultant, Retail Designer, Kitchen and Bathroom Designer, and Interior Consultant.
UNIVERSITY AFFILIATION : BENGALURU CITY UNIVERSITY
For 1st Semester – II PUC or 10+2 (Arts, Science or Commerce)
For admissions in one year diploma or three year degree courses in Interior Design & Decoration ,
|SEMESTER-I||Language I||Language II||Interior Design I - Fundamentals||Construction Materials - I||2D and 3D Graphics||FC/SDC|
|SEMESTER – 2||Language I||Language II||Interior Design II - Colours||Construction Materials-II||History of Interiors||FC/SDC|
|SEMESTER – 3||Language I||Language II||Interior Design III – Space Planning||Construction and Detailing||Interior Services I - Lighting||FC/SDC|
|SEMESTER – 4||Language I||Language II||Interior Design IV - Working Drawing||Interior Services II - Plumbing,Sanitation, HVAC, and Fire Safety||CAD in Interiors - I||FC/SDC|
|SEMESTER – 5||Construction Management||Estimation,Costing and Specification for Interiors||Interior Design V - Textiles and Accessories for Interiors||CAD in Interiors - II||Model Making and Furniture Design||Internship||SDC|
|SEMESTER – 6||Professional Practice in Interior Design||Interior Services III - Acoustics||Interior Design VI – Sustainable Design||Portfolio Design for Interiors||Interior Landscaping||Project||SDC|